Southbay Oncology Hematology Partners - University Healthcare Alliance
50 E. Hamilton Ave, Ste. 200
Campbell, CA 95008
- Phone: (408) 376-2300
- Fax: (408) 376-2316
Hours: M-F 8:30 - 5:30
Southbay Oncology Hematology Partners (SBOHP) is committed to providing you with high quality, friendly and compassionate medical care. We hope the following information will be helpful to you. Please let us know if there are ways we can better serve you.
- Caring Professional Staff
- Our highly skilled physicians, prominent board certified specialists in Medical Oncology and Hematology will provide consultative services upon referral by your primary care physician or surgeon. Our physicians are also available to see hematology and oncology patients for a second opinion. Specially trained oncology certified nurses provide support and expertise for all aspects of treatment. Southbay Oncology Hematology Partners is contracted with most insurance plans and is affiliated with Good Samaritan, O'Connor, and El Camino South hospitals. Our insurance reimbursement specialists are ready to assist you with the financial aspects of your care such as insurance billing, deductibles, coinsurance, co-payments, and pre-authorizations. Please contact our billing office at (408) 376-2300 and press option 6 if you have any questions.
- Treatment Plan
- After your initial consultation, your physician will develop a comprehensive treatment plan. If you require chemotherapy or other therapeutic treatment, your physician will introduce you to the Infusion Center nursing staff. You will then be scheduled for a teaching visit with our nurse practitioner who will give you information on your drug therapy. She will help you understand how your treatment will affect you and advise you on the best way to manage and monitor your medications.
- Infusion Center
- Chemotherapy and other therapeutic treatments will be administered, whenever possible, in the comfortable setting of our Infusion Center complete with wireless access and cable television. SBOHP clinicians are oncology certified registered nurses with extensive experience caring for oncology and hematology patients. Please check in and check out with the front office staff each day of treatment.
- Supportive Care
- Stanford Hospital & Clinics provides our supportive care team. The Cancer Supportive Care Program serves as a bridge between standard medical care and non-medical healing for patients, their families and their caregivers. It is a FREE integrated resource that simplifies the treatment process and provides information and support to cancer patients and their families during their care at SBOHP. Our goal is to help our patients and their families cope with cancer in a manner that will reinforce the healing environment.
- At SBOHP, a social worker and dietician are an integral part of your clinical care team and work closely with your physician, nurse practitioner, and nurses to provide you with comprehensive clinical support. Our social worker is available to provide individual counseling, couples and family counseling, parent guidance, support groups, information and education, referral to community resources, and guided imagery & meditation. She assists patients with coping, family concerns, communication, caregiver support, managing stress, decision making, improving quality of life, and advance care planning.
- Our dietician provides individualized nutritional consultations to help patients assess nutrition risk. She encourages healthy eating in order to enhance quality of life, offers strategies for side effect management, provides follow up care as needed throughout the treatment process and beyond, offers resources for healthy eating, weight management, and recipe and menu planning.
Specialty Board Certifications:
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Medical Education & Training:
- Medical School: Yale University - New Haven, CT
- Residency: Yale-New Haven Medical Center - New Haven, CT
- Fellowship: Stanford University - Stanford, CA
Medicare, Medicaid, most commercial insurance
English, Mandarin, Spanish