Dolfi Herscovici, Jr., DO
11373 Cortez Boulevard
Brooksville, FL 34613
- Phone: (800) 229-7044 x7193
- Fax: (813) 558-6153
Dolfi Herscovici, Jr., DO is Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and received his medical degree fromKirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Herscovici completed his Internship atDetroit Osteopathic Hospital in Detroit, Michigan, followed by a Residency inOrthopedics at Mt. Clevens General in Mt. Clevens, Michigan and a Fellowship in Orthopedics at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dr. Herscovici specializes in orthopaedic surgery at Oak Hill Hospital.
Specialty Board Certifications:
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Medical Education & Training:
- Medical School: Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency: Orthopedics at Mt. Clevens General in Mt. Clevens, Michigan
- Fellowship: Orthopedics at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio
- Dolfi Herscovici, Jr., DO
13020 Telecom Parkway N
Temple Terrace, Florida 33637