Raghu Juvvadi, MD
5378 Spring Hill Drive
Spring Hill, FL 34606
- Phone: (352) 398-4573
- Fax: (352) 398-4591
Hours: Monday-Friday | 8:00 AM-5:00 PM (Closed 11:30 AM-12:30 PM on Monday & Thursday, Closed 12:00 PM-1:00 PM Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday)
Geriatric Medicine-Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
Raghu Juvvadi, M.D. is Board Certified in Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine and graduated from theRajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
Dr. Juvvadi has been extensively trained and has an impressive medical career both in India and the United States.
- He served as a clinical research assistant at UMDNJ in New Jersey from 2001-2002
- He served residencies at Frankford Hospital in the Jefferson Health System in Philadelphia and Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA, where he was awarded the "Overall Dedicated Resident Award."
Dr. Juvvadi served as a research assistant and contributed to a wide range of publications in the Journal of Clinical Oncology, and Ninth International Symposium on Myelodysplastic Syndromes in Florence, Italy.
He is particularly proud to have received Best Resident award during residency and overall dedicated resident award at graduation ceremony.
Dr. Juvvadi speaks fluent English, Hindi and various native languages in India and has a working knowledge of Spanish.
Specialty Board Certifications:
American Board of Internal Medicine - Geriatric Medicine; Internal Medicine
Medical Education & Training:
- Medical School: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- Residency: Internal Medicine at Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Fellowship: Geriatric Medicine and Nephrology at University of South Florida in Tampa, Florida
Aetna, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, CIGNA, Coventry Health Care
Humana, Medicaid, Medicare, UnitedHealthCare, WellCare Health Plans